My { Black Friday } Anthropologie Lust List

8:50 AM


Oh boy! Thanksgiving is tomorrow, which means Black Friday and Cyber Monday are just around the corner. There are so many retailers that have great deals this year. One I'm looking forward to is Anthropologie's Black Friday which will happen in-store and online. From years past, there has been up to 50% off Sale items and sometimes just a percentage off the whole site or store. I've heard that there might be poppers like there were last year in store where you could get up to a $500 Gift Card!...I wonder what it will be this year?! Hint hint...I already know but can't tell you right now :) The one item I am eyeing big time is the Windowpane Car Coat. I buy a new Anthropologie coat every year and this is going to be the one this year. It's adorable and I don't have anything in my closet like it.



Also check out all the December's NEW ARRIVALS!

Not an Anthro member? SIGN UP HERE.


You Might Also Like

0 comments