OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Polka Dot Skirt

9:27 PM


ANTHRO PERK ALERT: FREE SHIPPING is back!
NOTE: Did you see all the NEW FEBRUARY ARRIVALS?

Good morning everyone and Happy Thursday! Oh life has been a little crazy over here. I just started Graduate school on Monday while working full time. I'm already overwhelmed! Just one day at a time...

So onto this amazingly adorable skirt...I recently purchased this Polka Dot Skater Skirt from Forever 21 and couldn't be happier! It's a gorgeous and comfortable skirt and pairs well with a simple black blouse or colorful top and shoes for a more fun look. I took a size Small in this as the X-Small could zip up, but wasn't comfortable around my waist. A must buy!

Click HERE or the photo to shop my outfit or shop below.


You Might Also Like

0 comments