What I Love Today | Winter White

3:34 PM


ANTHRO PERK ALERT: FREE SHIPPING IS BACK and FRESHLY CUT TOPS under $40! Also, check out the new Anthropologie DECEMBER LOOKBOOK!

WEEK IN REVIEW: Did you see my Anthropologie Spotted, Anthropologie Catalog: December 2014OOTD: Boucle Cocoon CardiganREVIEWS: Round 2 and Anthropologie Outfit Inspiration: From Holiday Hustle to Bustle?

Hey hey there and Happy Friday! I am really looking forward to the weekend as my boyfriend, as we speak, is on an airplane here! Yay! Just in case you missed it, please check out Reviews: Round 2! With Winter right around the corner, one of my favorite colors to wear is Winter White. It's very classy and you can pair different colors or with neutrals. The possibilities are endless. You can see all of Anthropologie's Winter White's HERE.

Here are a few of my favorite Winter White items.

You Might Also Like

0 comments