What I Love Today | Detailed & Dressy Tops

3:20 PM


ANTHRO PERK ALERT: FRESHLY CUT TOPS under $40! Also, check out the new Anthropologie DECEMBER LOOKBOOK!

WEEK IN REVIEW: Did you see my Anthropologie Spotted, Anthropologie Catalog: December 2014OOTD: Boucle Cocoon CardiganREVIEWS: Round 2 and Anthropologie Outfit Inspiration: From Holiday Hustle to Bustle?

Hey there lovelies Happy Monday! Today has been one of those days...super busy at work and a little stressed...plus my laptop cord decided to die on me, so my blogging is a bit behind. Sorry for such a late post today! I wanted to post some of my favorite Detailed and Dressy Tops from Anthropologie. I love he elegance and effortless look of these beauties. You can pair them with jeans and heels or tucked into a skirt for a more sophisticated look. You can see all of Anthropologie's Detailed and Dressy Tops HERE.

Here are a few of my favorite Dressy Tops.


You Might Also Like

0 comments