REMINDER: 25% OFF ALL DRESSES & JEWELRY...& SALE!

11:51 AM



Good afternoon everyone from beautiful Utah! I hope your week has been fabulous! My boyfriend and I got to play in the snow in Park City last night and it was so fun! Completely different weather then 75 degrees and sunny Sacramento, California. Our plan is to ice skate tonight in Salt Lake City so that should be fun!

Just wanted to remind all you lovelies that Anthropologie is offering 25% off ALL DRESSES & JEWELRY, full priced or sale for a limited time, in-stores or online. No code needed. That means you can combine this offer with your Birthday offer if you have one! Yay!

Make sure you check out my ANTHROPOLOGIE DRESS REVIEWS HERE!

START SHOPPING THE SALE NOW!

Here are some of my favorite Dresses & Jewelry ON SALE NOW


You Might Also Like

0 comments