OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Boucle Cocoon Cardigan

7:35 AM



ANTHRO PERK ALERT: 25% OFF ALL DRESSES & JEWELRY Full price and Sale! ENDS TODAY!

Hello there lovelies! Hope your Wednesday is beautiful so far! Above is my Outfit of the Day featuring the Boucle Cocoon Cardigan from Anthropologie (on Sale NOW!) I'm wearing an X-Small and it fits ammmmmazing! Super comfortable, warm and not itchy! The colors are beautiful in person! I'm also wearing some new jeans I picked up from Anthropologie, the Pilcro Stet Slim Ankle Jeans which fit amazing as well. I'm wearing a 25 and the length is perfect for my 5'3'' height.

It's been a little chilly here in California...nothing like Salt Lake City, but still hehe...so I decided to bundle up a little bit today. I love this time of year! Thanks to my coworker Emily for the awesome shot! Click HERE or the photo to shop my outfit or shop below.




You Might Also Like

0 comments