Celebrating my Birthday with Anthropologie!

4:23 PM


BLACK FRIDAY: Check all THE BLACK FRIDAY DEALS HERE!

ANTHRO PERK ALERT: Last day for FRESHLY CUT TOPS under $40! Also, check out the new Anthropologie DECEMBER LOOKBOOK!

NOTE: Did you see Detailed & Dressy Tops?

Hello there everyone and Happy Tuesday! Just in case you missed it, Express is offering their customers 50% OFF of EVERYTHING and FREE SHIPPING on ALL ORDERS!

I was s bit tickled yesterday when I received this little email from Anthropologie for my birthday...It's not until December 4th annnddd I'm turning the BIG 30! Ahh! 

Usually, I get a 15% off discount in the mail or online and I shop my little heart out. But this time, Anthro is throwing a little party for Anthro Members in the area with December birthdays to come in, shop, get styled and enjoy some birthday treats. I'm beyond excited to participate! I can bring up to 3 friends with me and am offering these spots up on my blog first for any of you lovelies that are in the Roseville, CA area December 11th between 6PM - 8PM to come meet up and shop at our favorite store and get 15% off! Yay! Comment below or email me if you would like to participate!

You Might Also Like

0 comments