{ Anthropologie Spotted }

2:58 PM

ANTHRO PERK ALERT: 25% off ALL Dresses and Jewelry...even Sale! Start shopping NOW!


Good afternoon everyone and Happy Thursday! I am currently on my way to Salt Lake City! Yay! I decided to bring back this post last week but as I don't watch too much TV anymore so anywhere you can help me Spot Anthropologie, the better this post will be! You can EMAIL ME your spotting or you can fill out the FORM HERE. I will give you credit and link your blog :) Here are a couple of recent Anthropologie sightings!

Donka Stitched Tank (Flash  |  Season 1  |  Episode 5)


Ivory Bloom Pullover (Marry Me  |  Season 1  |  Episode 4)


Talmage Cardigan (The Originals  |  Season 2  |  Episode 6)


Novela Shirtdress (A to Z  |  Season 1  |  Episode 6)

(These sightings seen at Worn on TV)

You Might Also Like

0 comments