{ Currently Obsessed } | Nordstrom Catalog

8:08 AM

When I received Nordstrom's February 2012 Catalog, I was excited to flip through the pages to see what new items were being featured. Page after page, I flipped and nothing really jumped out and caught my eye until I saw this catalog photo...


I looked closer and realized that this is the same skirt Anthropologie is selling called the Gauzy Mint Maxi, except Nordstrom's version, called the 'Leotie' Crinkled Asymmetric Maxi Skirt, comes with a removable belt, is $8 cheaper and also comes in a Pink colorway called Adobe. You can also buy it in the Pottery colorway HERE. I wasn't really impressed with the way this skirt was styled in Anthro's December 2011 Catalog, and didn't even give it a second look, but this combination is gorgeous and now I'm currently obsessed with this entire outfit. It's very bohemian chic and reminds me of Spring. Below I have included my favorite looks and items from the Nordstrom February catalog. Any looks catch your eye?

Another outfit that caught my eye is this vintage, beautiful and feminine look...


This outfit features one of my favorite pieces for Spring, printed denim...


I'm loving this color blocked dress for Spring...


Oh and a girl can dream...these are just adorable...

You Might Also Like

0 comments