Anthropologie Product Reviews | Round 2

11:26 AM

Note: Did you see Get The Look You Thought You Missed?

Reminder: Remember to submit your Reader Outfit! You can find all the details HERE.

Good afternoon lovelies! Here are some more reviews for you! Just in case you missed it, you can see Reviews: Round 1 HERE. Make sure you stay tuned for Reviews: Round 3! In all of the reviews, I am wearing the AEO Wedge Boot and AG Stevies in Howl. See anything you like? Any items added to your wishlist?

Now on to the reviews...

Here is Konrad & Joseph's Coya Slip Dress, reviewed HERE, and Angel of the North's Melodious Cardigan. The Melodious Cardigan fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the seafoam green color, accordion pleated layers and length as it is longer in the back then in the front. It it lightweight and comfortable and goes perfect with the Coya Slip Dress. I can see wearing this all the time as it can add a little something to any outfit.

Wishlisted.


Sparkling Bellini Tank


Melodious Cardigan
Style# 23894306
Price: $
98
Color: DARK GREY (030), DARK GREY (005)
Pros: TTS, lightweight, flowy, comfortable, color
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Vanessa Virginia's Ruffled Tulle Boatnack and Maeve's Nubby Stripes Skirt. First, the Ruffled Tulle Boatneck fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small here. This top is very sheer and you must wear a tank or cami underneath. It's is very lightweight, airy and I love the ruffles. The top does fall a little short and might be too short on some women with longer torsos. I think this top would look good with denim, color demin, skirts and shorts.

The Nubby Stripes Skirt fits a little big. I'm wearing a size 2 here and it was loose. I would suggest sizing down. This skirt is  heavy, which is good for the Winter months. I really like the color, stripes and their are pockets. There is just a lot of material for my Petite frame and I felt a little overwhelmed. It is also on the longer side and I would need to the Petite version. A lovely skirt that I wish worked for me and it's machine washable!

I bought the Ruffled Tulle Boatneck with my Birthday discount and back to the rack for the skirt.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Ruffled Tulle Boatnack
Style# 23827140
Price: $
68
Color: DARK GREY (011), DARK GREY (001)
Pros: TTS, lightweight, ruffles, comfortable, versatile
Cons: Falls short on torso
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Bought at full price






Sparkling Bellini Tank


Nubby Stripes Skirt
Style# 23175342
Price: $
128
Color: DARK GREY (049)
Pros: Color, striped pattern, pockets, heavier for colder months
Cons: Runs big, size down, overwhelming on my small frame
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Vanessa Virginia's Ruffled Tulle Boatnack, reviewed above, and Moulinette Soeurs' Nolana Skirt. This skirt runs large. I'm wearing a size 0 and it was still loose on me. I would suggest sizing down. I really like the color, lace pattern and the way the skirt drapes and flows. The length is okay as it hits just past my knee. Also, the skirt is a little see-through, not enough not to buy the skirt though. I would suggest wearing nude underwear.

Back to the rack.


Sparkling Bellini Tank


Nolana Skirt
Style# 23241656
Price: $
49.95 was $158
Color: DARK GREY (070)
Pros: Color, lace pattern, drapes and flows, length
Cons: Runs big, size down, sheer
Verdict: B
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Back to the rack








Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Antique Magnolias Blouse and Maeve's Corded Dots Pencil Skirt. First, the Antique Magnolias Blouse fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. I love the overlay of shimmery material, the flowers, length and fit. It is gorgeous in person and can be worn with denim, pants, shorts or a skirt. It is very versatile. Swooning.

The Corded Dots Pencil Skirt runs big. I'm wearing a size 2 here but would need to try on a size 0 to see if the fit is better. Smaller women might be completely sized out of this skirt. I love the gold color, circle pattern, fit, and it's comfortable. The length is a little long though as it hits just past my knee and I would most likely get this hemmed.

Both items wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Antique Magnolias Blouse
Style# 23124597
Price: $
188
Color: DARK GREY (009)
Pros: TTS, lacy overlay, flowers, colors, length, delicate
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting






Sparkling Bellini Tank


Corded Dots Pencil Skirt
Style# 23298011
Price: $
88
Color: DARK GREY (070)
Pros: Color, dot pattern, length, fit, comfortable
Cons: Runs big, size down
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Vanessa Virginia's Ruffled Tulle Boatnack, reviewed above. I just wanted to show what the top looked like with denim. As you can see, the top hits just at my hips so it does fall a little short and might be too short on some. I still loved this top enough to purchase it with my Birthday discount. I am wearing the AE Shelf Cami in Oatmeal Heather underneath as it is a nude color, but I can also see wearing many different colors under this top.

Bought with my Birthday discount.














Here is Moulinette Soeurs' Antique Magnolias Blouse, reviewed above. I just wanted to show what the blouse looks like with denim. It goes great and the length is perfect. With a gold, dark yellow or ivory cardigan, this outfit would look fabulous!

Wishlisted.


















Here is Cartonnier's Glowing Horizons Trench. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. It is very comfortable on and is very warm as it is fully lined. I really like the double collar, length, fit, color and detail/color on the shoulders. I wasn't exactly sure how to tie the front since the belt was tacked (attached) when I tried it on and you could't adjust it. If I were to buy this coat, I would untack the belt so I could tie it like the online Anthro photo. A very lovely coat that would be perfect for the Winter and Spring months.

A pass for now, but will reconsider on sale.



Sparkling Bellini Tank


Glowing Horizons Trench
Style# 23496516
Price: $
188
Color: DARK GREY (024)
Pros: TTS, fully lined, double collar, color on shoulders
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: A pass for now








Here is Third Piece's Ruby Paths Coat. This coat fits TTS. I'm wearing a size 2. Oh how I love this jacket! The red color is so vibrant in person and it is so comfortable! I love the peacoat style, gold buttons and 3/4 sleeves. It is very stylish and will add a little something to any outfit.

Hoping to find this on 3rd cut (I know it was on 2nd cut, but not sure if it's on 3rd cut yet) in a size 2. If anyone sees one, let me know!



Sparkling Bellini Tank


Ruby Paths Coat
Style# 23466105
Price: $
199.95 was $298
Color: DARK GREY (060)
Pros: TTS, color, peacoat style, length, comfortable, 3/4 sleeves
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Tiny's Draped Snail Tank. This top runs a little big. I'm wearing a size 0 here. I would suggest sizing down if you want the top more fitted and less flowy. I absolutely love this top! It's flowy, comfortable, lightweight, the length is perfect and I love the snail print. So adorable! The back is very interesting as it has a slit opening and has ruffles. Something different that makes the top very interesting. Ahh swoon.

Wishlisted, but might be a full price purchase.


Sparkling Bellini Tank


Draped Snail Tank
Style# 24190993
Price: $
128
Color: DARK GREY (049), DARK GREY (066)
Pros: Pretty TTS, length, snail pattern, slit in back, lightweight
Cons: Can size down for a more fitted look
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Konrad & Joseph's Dappled Sea Blouse. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. I love the print and colors of this top as it matches the Coya Slip Dress, reviewed HERE. The v-neck is a little low (I have it pulled up), but nothing a cami or tank won't fix. The length is good and the top is flowy, comfortable, lightweight and just perfect!

Full price purchase with my Birthday discount.



Sparkling Bellini Tank


Dappled Sea Blouse
Style# 24031932
Price: $
138
Color: DARK GREY (049)
Pros: TTS, colors, pattern, length, flowy, lightweight
Cons: None
Verdict: A
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Bought at full price








Here is Bordeaux's Longtail Tee. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing an X-Small. First, I love the coral color in person. It is vibrant and perfect for the upcoming Spring and Summer months. I also like the long tail in the back. I have never tried a top on like this before and love how different it is. I also like the high v-neck. I do not like how short it falls on me though. It hits just at my hips and might be shorter on some women. I plan on wearing a lacy trimmed tank underneath so it pokes out and adds length.

Wishlisted.


Sparkling Bellini Tank


Longtail Tee
Style# 24107724
Price: $
48
Color: DARK GREY (085), DARK GREY (004)
Pros: TTS, color, longtail, unquie, lightweight, comfortable
Cons: Falls a little short
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting








Here is Vanessa Virginia's Strung Symmetry Pullover. This top fits TTS. I'm wearing a size X-Small. I love how flowy, lightweight and comfortable this top is. It comes in a lot of gorgeous colors! I also like the cutout/cinched neckline. This top hangs just right and can be dressed up or down.

Wishlisted.
Sparkling Bellini Tank
Strung Symmetry Pullover
Style# 23815186
Price: $
58
Color: DARK GREY (060), DARK GREY (001), DARK GREY (004), DARK GREY (030)
Pros: TTS, colors, cutout/cicnhed neckline, flowy, comfortable
Cons: None
Verdict: A-
Must, Lust or Back to the rack: Lusting






You Might Also Like

0 comments