What I Bought | Anthro Sale | 8.2.11

12:23 PM

Good afternoon everyone! Anthro sales have been great the past month or so with some really good markdowns. Yesterday there were more markdowns then I expected, which put some of the items that I've been eyeing on sale. I love the larger markdowns since it makes way for new Fall items!

Did you buy anything from this sale? Are you still eyeing anything?

OTHER NEWS: I'm writing up the reviews right now and Reviews: Round 2 will be posted very soon! Please email me your new or sold items for The Anthro Exchange. Oh, also, I'm planning on popping into the Anthro down in Burlingame, CA this evening just to look around and maybe do some shopping. My boyfriend is down there for business so while I'm there as well, why not go to Anthro right?! :)

Here's what I bought...


Evening Chill Pullover
Style# 20519278
Size: XS
PHOTO (review coming)

Shale Blouse
Style# 20866752
Size: 0


AG Stevie
Style# 20382404
Size: 25


Paige Denim Ankle Skyline Skinny
Style# 20661625
Size: 25

Slouched Raglan Scoopneck
Style# 20863122
Size: XS

You Might Also Like

0 comments