OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Expanding Horizons Tank

5:27 AM

Good morning everyone!

Yesterday my boyfriend and I arrived in Burlingame for some business and we went out for drinks late last night. I decided to wear the Expanding Horizons Tank, some Express Capris that are from last year (wearing for the first time...finally) and the Dearie Me Wedges. It's crazy that it was 30 degrees cooler here then it is back where I live only a couple hours away. It was nice to be in the Bay Area though. I love watching the planes come in like clockwork at the San Francisco International Airport. :)

I didn't get a chance to stop by the local Anthro here yesterday, so I will be doing that today before I head back home. Hopefully I can take some photos of the mannequins and share some Outfit Inspiration with you.

On a side note, I'm writing up Reviews: Round 2 and those will be up soon. If you missed it, Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE. I also am in the process of updating The Anthro Exchange. If you have an item or items you want to sell or have sold, please email me. :)


Deletta Expanding Horizons Tank  |  Style# 21064498  |  White  |  XS  |  $29.95  |  REVIEW  |  BUY
Express Stella Cropped Capri Jean  |  Style# 508510  |  Dark Wash  |  0  |  $59.50  |  Sold out online
Andrea Assous Dearie Me Wedges  |  Style# 20144127  |  Brown  |  6.5  |  $60  |  Sold out online
Spinning Top Necklace  |  Style# 20256350  |  White  |  $19.95  |  Sold out online, similar HERE

You Might Also Like

0 comments