The Anthro Exchange | Up For Grabs | Just Updated (11:00PM)

11:16 PM

Hey everyone! Just wanted to let you know that The Anthro Exchange: Up For Grabs has been updated with new inventory! Over 75 items just added! To see all items listed, you can view them in a different format HERE. Make sure you click on "Older Posts" on the bottom of the page to see more items that were posted.

Also check out The Anthro Exchange: Desperately Seeking (You might find a buyer here if you're a seller...also when you post a comment, it sends a copy to my email and when people send me items to list for sale, I usually do a search through my email to see if anyone is looking for an item...you will get 1st dibs before I post it).

Reviews: Round 3 are almost done and will be up soon! Reviews: Round 1 can be found HERE and Reviews: Round 2 can be found HERE.

I hope everyone has a great evening!

Note: If any of you are having trouble viewing the Up For Grabs posting meaning if it's crashing your browser or taking a long to load, please let me know by posting a comment here. Thanks.

You Might Also Like

0 comments