OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Two Worlds

4:59 PM

Here is my outfit from today. I received the Two Worlds Tee a couple weeks ago and it has just been sitting in my closet. I finally wore it today while out getting my hair and nails done. One thing about the Two Worlds Tee is that it is very low cut. I am wearing a tank underneath, but I actually used doubled sided tape to keep the v-neck from exposing my tank. Looking back at the catalog with this tee in it, the model isn't wearing anything underneath. I tried that but it was way too low cut and revealing. Have a great weekend everyone!















Tiny Two Worlds Tee  |  Style# 18577841  |  Orange  |  XS (P)  |  $39.95 |  BUY HERE  |  REVIEW HERE
Guinevere Outdoor Cafe Cardigan  |  Style# 013289  |  Neutral Motif  |  XS  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE  |  REVIEW HERE
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  Style# 18332767  |  Kitten  |  25  |  $49.95  |  Sold out online
Lucky Penny Wishbone Wedges  |  Style# 940155  |  Rust  |  7  |  $79.95  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

1 comments

  1. This is the perfect outfit for gettitng your hair and nails done..you look adorable!

    ReplyDelete