OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Lunchtime

5:27 PM

Today I went to lunch with my Mom and popped into Anthro to pick up some items on hold from the sale yesterday. I have worn this outfit before (OUTFIT HERE) but I mixed it up with the belt and hat. I wanted to buy this hat I'm wearing since I saw it online a couple weeks ago, and they had one left today at Anthro so I went ahead and got it. It just went on sale yesterday. It does run on the big and baggy side, but I still love it!






Guinevere Roaming Frills Cardigan  |  Small  |  $39.95  |  Dark Coral/Red  |  Sold out online
Deletta Haute Candy Tank  |  X Small  |  Grey Motif  |  $29.95  |  Sold out online

Abercrombie Erin Skinny Jeans  |  00S  |  Dark Wash  |  Authentic Dark Wash  |  BUY HERE
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers |  Vacchetta  |  $49.95-$80  |  BUY HERE
Looping Lanes Belt  |  Chocolate  |  S  |  #18448928  |  $44  |  BUY HERE
Grace of Lace Hat  |  Brown  |  One Size  |  #18755645  |  $19.95  |  BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

9 comments

  1. Your belt looks great on that outfit. I can't seem to work that look no matter how I try. Hat is really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great outfit! Love that hat, looks great on you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Sue and Lilly! Sue, why does the look not seem to work for you? Do you not like the way it looks on you or is it something else? What belts have you tried?

    ReplyDelete
  4. D'oh- so cute! I totally missed out on the haute candy when it went on sale...if anyone ever sees one in an xs... It seems to go so well with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I actually paid full price since I couldn't wait for it to go on sale. Everytime I wear this shirt, I get compliments left and right. You are right though...it does go with everything!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi Elizabeth, I can't work out which of my cardigans to belt or where to position it. Finding the right belt is tricky too. I have just purchase 2 online to give it another try. I haven't tried it on shorter cardi's like your's before. I have had a go with longer ones but thought it added too much bulk to my hips. Perhaps you can do a blog entry on ways to wear belts on cardi's. Now I would LOVE THAT! Please.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Sue. I agree about the longer cardigans adding extra bulk to the hip area. I was going to wear this same outfit with a longer cardigan and it made me look really wide, so I opted for the short cardigan. I will for sure do that post for on cardis and belts for you! Which belts did you purchase? I will get that post up as soon as I can...most likely by the end of the weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi Elizabeth, So glad you can post on belting cardi's. I bought the Looping Lane and Punch Card Belts (along with my Anthro jewellery insprired by your review).

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hi Sue,

    Sorry I haven't been able to do that post for you! I've been swamped with school, but will get that for you as soon as I can.

    ReplyDelete