OOTD (Outfit of the Day) | Around Town

1:33 PM

So much for going to Anthro today to do reviews! A man went into the Roseville Galleria right across from Anthro and set a fire in the mall and now they have all the streets locked down and have evacuated everyone. I hope everything is back to normal tomorrow morning so I can get some reviews up for everyone!


Here is my outfit from yesterday just running some errands. I was so upset when I got home and I noticed an ink stain on the top of my shoulder. I have no idea how it got there! I got most of it out using the craziest products you could think of. You can still see it, but not as bad as it was. Grrrrr...oh well. I'm still going to wear it!
Sparrow Whirl & Wind Cardigan  |  Style #010070  |  XS  |  Gold  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE  |  REVIEW HERE
Odille Forgotten Pond Tank  |  Style #18878066  |  2  |  Green Motif  |  $49.95  |  BUY HERE
Pilcro Straight Slim Jean  |  25  |  Kitten  |  $49.95  |  No longer available online
Seychelles Bette Flat/Wedding March Skimmers |  7  |  Vacchetta  |  $79.95-$80  |  REVIEW/BUY HERE

You Might Also Like

5 comments

  1. I love the outfit! Very cute! I hope no one got hurt. There are some real idiots in the world. I hope you can get to your anthro tomorrow for your reviews. I really enjoy your reviews.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Lorraine. No one got hurt and everyone got out. It's just so crazy in the area right now. I hope I get to go to Anthro tomorrow too so I can get some reviews up!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I totally saw that whole craziness on the local news during the noon time hour...what a disaster! They said the bottom floor of the mall is totally flooded and the sprinklers ruined TONS of merchandise all over. Can you even imagine? Anyhow, love your cute outfit today...I have that sweater and adore it (hope you can get the stain out!)! I also have that tank on my wishlist...hoping for it to hit 2nd cuts one of these days because I really love the colors. Great pairing!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really cute...I love the colors in your outfit! I went to a mall last weekend in Pennsylvania that had flooded and half the stores were closed! All the windows/doors to the stores were covered in black plastic garbage bag material, and there were huge fans blowing everywhere! It was crazy!
    MixandMatchFashion

    ReplyDelete
  5. Bright colours look really great on you. I have been coverting that tank. The colours would go with so many things. By the way, love your shoes so much I bought me a pair on ebay. Thanks for the inspiration.

    ReplyDelete